Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a vert C7 with other than a black soft top? Have always loved the AW vert with a red top and have considered replacing my black top with a red one. My black interior is holding me back .
Anyone had to replace the soft top yet? Big job?

·
279 Posts
I have had black, grey, and tan. Always wanted red or blue. I would go for it. Dye your interior stiching red and it will look great. Do you have red brake calipers?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had black, grey, and tan. Always wanted red or blue. I would go for it. Dye your interior stiching red and it will look great. Do you have red brake calipers?
Have black calibers. Saw it one time in red on a 2016 I believe and it was striking. AW with red interior and a red soft top.
Big step and not sure how it would play out with the black 3lt interior.
I believe in 14 or 15 GM had two special editions corvettes. One with blue interior and blue soft top and one with red interior and red soft top. Both AW and both beautiful. Not sure how many ended up on the streets in customers hands..
As I said I saw what I remember as a 16 in the red color for sale . May have been a Z06 as well. Never saw a blue except in literature.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have owned mostly convertibles over the decades. I have owned soft tops that were black, tan, brown, white and blue. My '14 Stingray has a stock blue fabric top.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I ordered my 2019 Z06 from the factory with a red top. I remember dark blue also being available.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

It's Ceramic Matrix Gray, Shark Gray vents, Shark Gray stinger, gray competition seats, with red seat belts. Red brake calipers were standard, and I added red rev match paddle shifters (it's a manual).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have a vert C7 with other than a black soft top? Have always loved the AW vert with a red top and have considered replacing my black top with a red one. My black interior is holding me back .
Anyone had to replace the soft top yet? Big job?
I have a silver 2017 Grand Sport w/Red interior and blue convertible top. Have thought red would be best. I just got my 2017 with a800 miles on it.

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice! The nightrace blue was a rare color. Looks great with the yellow calipers for contrast.
I also thought the blue top on a sterling blue car was a good look.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered my 2019 Z06 from the factory with a red top. I remember dark blue also being available. View attachment 282007 View attachment 282008

It's Ceramic Matrix Gray, Shark Gray vents, Shark Gray stinger, gray competition seats, with red seat belts. Red brake calipers were standard, and I added red rev match paddle shifters (it's a manual).
Beautiful Combination as is the A/W with that red top.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mine is gray to match interior. I also like the blue a lot.

Just realized, I don't have any good pictures with the top up.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just sold my C7 white with a blue top and blue interior. Just loved it. My C8 is also white with Diamond Blue with Tension Blue accent .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts