Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 Sports in stock with polished tips for $1499 shipped

I have 2 Sports in stock with black tips for $1599 shipped

These can ship next day and they're first come first serve! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I can buy the exhaust at those prices and my C7 will sound like that I will be one happy camper
I'll shoot you a PM, I'll even beat the other price that's being advertised in my vendor thread section as well.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
If I can buy the exhaust at those prices and my C7 will sound like that I will be one happy camper
You sound "thrilled" about it! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Got the corsa sport on Friday! Hope I get some time this week to put it on! Much larger then the current stock tips 3.5 inch. Now stepping up to 4.5 inch black. I didn't opt for NPP because I knew I wanted aftermarket. $1640.00 total. Free shipping no tax. Shipped quickly. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1404691706.450324.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1404691757.498420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
371 Posts
Saw the 4.5" black tips at the Corsa booth at the Bash. Gorgeous!!! Please post pictures when installed so all can see how nice they look!
The black tips by corsa look and sound amazing. The install was not to bad. Some of the challenges were removing the rear bumper, because the clips on the rear bumper that connected to the rear fender has two clips are in a very tight space and of course did not want to break those. You do have to cut the axle pipes because this corsa system hooks into the existing valves. I did over the course of two nights. First night removed bumper, stock pipes/mufflers and then prepped the pipes for install. Second night installed and torqued to 45 foot pounds, except the bracket holding the two mufflers together that is torqued to 15 foot pounds. Highly recommend this system I got the sport exhaust and it's the perfect sound for me, huge different over stock pipes. I did not opt for npp through GM so this is a huge upgrade in sound for me. Here are some pics. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1405047290.027629.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1405047305.349437.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1405047321.911350.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 polished and 1 black left! Offering an amazing Corsa muffler and Carbon Fiber diffuser deal too if any of you are interested ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have npp exhaust on the car so by putting the corsa mufflers on would I lose the open/closed exhaust feature ?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I believe he wrote they install AFTER the existing valves.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have npp exhaust on the car so by putting the corsa mufflers on would I lose the open/closed exhaust feature ?
Correct bro, you cut the OEM exhaust pipes after the AFM valves pre mufflers, slide these on and the NPP valves that are post muffler are omitted for the Z51 models.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts