Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corsa Exhaust Specials with Huge Savings and Free Same Day Shipping to your door, for Special Pricing and Avail for your next system PM us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

Attachments

·
18,667 Posts
Steve has given me great pricing on my Corsa CBE (black tipped) for my upcoming WRX! Suggest you PM him if you are looking for any of the products the RDP Store carries, or just ask him about what he could special order for you (as he is doing for the WRX).

·
18,667 Posts
Just got word that my upcoming daily driver WRX is expected at the dealership three weeks ahead of schedule, and thus today was time to order my CORSA exhaust. Thanks Steve @ RDP Motorsports for the great pricing. Both should arrive within a few days of each other. Once it arrives and I give it a test drive and all is well, a four-black-tip Corsa CBE will be one of its first mods.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Memorial Day Specials from RDP Store Best Savings Ever Offered and Free Shipping to your Door, so no matter wether it be a Exhaust or Hand Held Programmer or even a Supercharger Package we have you covered, pm us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RDP Store will not be Under Sold, We Gaurentee the Best in Pricing and Service the Forum Members here with Discounted Installation Rates Free Shipping the Best in After Sales Backup

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RDP Store is a True Hands on Performance Shop and Not just a Internet Sales Business, we fit, install and Dynotune all of the Products that we sell so that we can not only sell you the parts that you need at a Great Price but we can also give you installation and tuning advice.
PM us here for More Information or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Corsa Exhaust Specials with Huge Savings and Free Same Day Shipping to your door, for Special Pricing and Avail for your next system PM us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RDP Store will NOT be Beaten on Price and Service so pm us and lets put a deal together and save you a heap of money and give you the Best in Industry Service

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RDP Store will not be Under Sold, We Gaurentee the Best in Pricing and Service the Forum Members here with Discounted Installation Rates Free Shipping the Best in After Sales Backup

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Want to Save Big Dollars and Get Professional Advise and Service from the People that not only sell these parts but install and tune them as well. Give us a call on 440 358 5500 and let us help make your performance upgrades easier and save money at the same time.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Want to Save Big Dollars and Get Professional Advise and Service from the People that not only sell these parts but install and tune them as well. Give us a call on 440 358 5500 and let us help make your performance upgrades easier and save money at the same time.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

1 - 20 of 68 Posts