Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circle City Corvettes, Inc. is having it's annual Corvette Beach Caravan, May 16-18, 2013. There will be a Corvette caravan from Dothan, AL. to Panama City Beach, FL., and we are going to party!

Meet the special guests such as the C7 Stingray, Kirk Bennion, Exterior Design Manager, Corvette Plant Engineers Steve Grilli & Eric Millette, and NCM Director, Wendell Strode, and attend their seminars. Enter the Car Show or just relax on the beach. We will have door prizes, parties, Car Show, and a live Corvette Memorabilia auction to benefit the National Corvette Museum. Come join us for some fun and excitement at the beach! For information contact John Hickman at 334-347-5908 or [email protected] Check out the website for more information on agenda and hotels: PC Beach Caravan

·
Registered
142 Posts
Boy - that sounds like a ton of fun!! Too bad it isn't closer!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Very cool, thanks for posting and if you get a chance please post some pics from the event!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have people coming in from Texas to the east coast. So, come join us and check out the new C7 Stingray!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Might just have to do that. I love that area. Grew up in Enterprise, AL so not to far away.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I used to work in Mussel Shoals Al. area, the fishing was great! I seem to remember they called the area "the quad cities". Sounds like it will be a good time!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have one of the best events in the US. Both GM, Corvette Plant & the NCM participate in our event. The seminars are great and our auction, benefitting the National Corvette Museum, is loads of fun with lots of great Corvette memorbillia. Our auctioneers are hilarious! Plus, getting to see the C7 Stingray! And, all of this in beautiful Panama City Beach! What more could you ask for!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, since you put it that way, I agree! You can have the Vert and I will take a blue coupe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts