Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Corvette Museum has made some sort of deal with Daytona Speedway for the Rolex 24hr. It includes a parade lap on the speedway. I know at least 1 C7 will be there.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Here is the information. No mention of the Museum

CORVETTE CAR CORRAL - Daytona International Speedway

And here is the flier with a map on the back. Last year the corral was outside the infield, this is much better.

http://www.c6registry.com/pdf/DIS-14-527733 Rolex Corvette car corral flyer_5 Email.pdf

I've been going to the Rolex for the last 15 years and parking in the infield in the Porsche Corral. It's good to see they brought back the Corvette Corral, I just hope it's a success and they do it next year. We were anticipating withdrawal if we had to attend and fight for parking ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does the parade mean you get to drive your Vette on the track or is it a parade for the race cars?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh thats the deal. A lap around the track. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The Corvette Museum has made some sort of deal with Daytona Speedway for the Rolex 24hr. It includes a parade lap on the speedway. I know at least 1 C7 will be there.
Hmmm. Thanks. I need to look into this since I'm only 8 miles away. Just refueled in Wilson on last Tuesday...my only pit stop heading south from Philly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I won't be at Daytona, but I will be in the Corvette Corral at Sebring in March. Have fun.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any new attendies

·
18,669 Posts
The Tiger Shark Gray Z06 will be at Daytona, though specifically where (???), do not know. Even for those who are getting a 2015, yet not a Z06, this is your opportunity to see the new 2015 color replacing Cyber Gray.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts