Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have an exciting chance for the members of this forum to have a direct impact on the design of future model Corvettes. My Customer Care team was approached by our internal Design Quality team and told that they wanted feedback from our most passionate performance forums in the way of a survey. The survey is a series of, “How do you like X’s location in your vehicle?” style questions. For instance, “How do you like the location of the USB Port in your new C7?”, “Do you have suggestions of where the USB Port would be better situated?” In order to volunteer, all you have to do is post your first name and your email address in this thread. If you do not want to post this information in the thread, you are welcome to PM me with the subject “Performance Survey.” The survey size is limited, so I can take the first 85 people who respond with their information. On 9/26 I will send out the surveys from [email protected] to those who have volunteered and you will have until 10/3 to return them to the same email address with “ATTN: Austin” in the subject line. Once we have them, the data will be compiled and given directly to the design team of future model Corvettes. This is your chance to influence the design of your vehicle and we can’t wait to hear what you think.

Thank you very much for your support,

Austin J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
If you are interested in Austin's offer I would suggest you PM him as noted in his post#1 rather than put your personal email address in a post response here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would agree with Glen on requesting the Vin of the individual. I would want the survey to have relevant information.
Also, I would love to be a part of this, but alas I am still waiting for my C7. :(

·
Registered
827 Posts
I would also like to participate in this survey but I too am waiting for delivery of my C7.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Sent you a PM Austin.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can I base my inputs from pictures of the C7? That's all I have. :-(

·
Registered
273 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
217 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
57 Posts
[email protected]. Tim
Is there any reason the gas lid can't be symmetrical with the cars curves instead of round? I think some kind of rectangle would look,cleaner...

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey All,

If you have not received your Corvette yet, you are still more than welcome to participate. We actually have figures to be used as references with the surveys so you are working with the same information as everyone else.

Enjoy your weekend,

Austin J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would like to participate. I took possession of my C7 two weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi All,

Thank you very much for the overwhelming support of our survey! I should be able to include everyone up to this point, but unfortunately I cannot take any additional volunteers going forward. I plan on getting the surveys out to everyone within the week, so keep an eye out. As always, you are welcome to message me if you have any questions.

Enjoy your evening,

Austin J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
23 Posts
Received my survey today. Took a while to fill it out. Some of the questions are a bit weird for the vette, options we don't have are on questions. Maybe some of these will be added in future years. Like rear sensors, blind spot. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts