Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I was poking around the internet looking at reviews and write-ups on the Corvette and stumbled across a blogger who is totally dedicated to trashing the Corvette and pretty much all Corvette owners. I've searched our forum for info on this guy, but didn't see anything. I've never seen anything quite like it before. It's almost like Ford or Chrysler pays this guy to maintain a blog whose only purpose is to discredit GM and more specifically, the C7 Corvette. I'm not sure if posting links to his page break forum rules or not. If so, my apologies and moderators feel free to lock it down. His moniker is "Peter MJ"

This guy comes off in the most mean spirited and hateful of ways.......he's liken to a Facebook bully who tries to elevate himself on generating as much hurt as he can. I was going to go off on him, but didn't want him to feel like he actually reached anyone. Does anyone know this guy's back story?

Derik

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Derik, I edited out the link you posted primarily because what keeps individual's like this 'going' is link-throughs. We certainly don't need to inadvertently stroke his ego.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I absolutely agree! I shouldn't of posted it..... Thanks for the reset.
Derik

·
Banned
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,698 Posts
Derik, I edited out the link you posted primarily because what keeps individual's like this 'going' is link-throughs. We certainly don't need to inadvertently stroke his ego.
SOP for these type of folks..........ignore them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
There are many trolls and bullies out there. This guy luckily targets something that doesn't actually have any feelings. If he's an ass in general then let him be an ass to an inanimate object lest he turn his attention to something that might care.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Just found this guys blog.....holy toledo! He must be a Dodge salesman. He definitely has NO LIFE. Maybe GM fired him and this is his attempt at payback.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Simple reasoning dictates : His Wife left him for another woman, and she happened to have a 2014 Stingray.
OR - His wife left him in the OTHER GUY's stingray!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I saw his link on another site, I read it when I want a good laugh. It's really must be sad to be him.
It makes my life that much richer knowing I'm driving the best sub $100,000 car on the planet.
I wonder what "great" vehicle he drives. Probably a 92' Yugo.
Carry on ...

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Derik, like Jeff posted, don't feed the fire and the flame will burn out for good.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was just shocked about this guy's blog. He comes off as totally insane. I've since discovered that he was a member on some other forum and has ruined several Corvettes with cheesy, homemade aero garbage and was ultimately banned from that forum for his crazy vitriol. I am happy to let the guy be forgotten for good but I worry that this nutbag is driving around out there with obsessive contempt for Corvettes and their drivers. If you see a guy driving a Vette with aluminum siding fashion into an air dam and rocker blades.....drive away. Far away!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I think we are playing into this guys hands in chatting about him. Why don't we just close the thread and forget about him. No attention is the best attention he deserves.
STUNG:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
I was just shocked about this guy's blog. He comes off as totally insane. I've since discovered that he was a member on some other forum and has ruined several Corvettes with cheesy, homemade aero garbage and was ultimately banned from that forum for his crazy vitriol. I am happy to let the guy be forgotten for good but I worry that this nutbag is driving around out there with obsessive contempt for Corvettes and their drivers. If you see a guy driving a Vette with aluminum siding fashion into an air dam and rocker blades.....drive away. Far away!
Derbo2, I just want to know if you know. What state does he live in?

·
18,670 Posts
I think we are playing into this guys hands in chatting about him. Why don't we just close the thread and forget about him. No attention is the best attention he deserves.
STUNG:rolleyes:
Great suggestion "STUNG!" Thread closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.