1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if posted here.. got off the corvetteforum

Thought be nice if everyone added

jagamajajaran said:
I thought it might be fun to see where C7s are popping up across the country so I created an online map for Corvette Forum C7 owners to post their location if they so desire.

You have the option of creating a marker right on your home or you can simply mark the city you live in.

The link to the map is Corvette Forum C7 Owners

INSTRUCTION FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- On the upper left tabs, select "Add Marker - Simple." An "Add Entry" box will appear.

- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field such as the model year of your C7 (yes, I know it doesn't matter this year, but next year it will), color, trim level, and coupe or convertible. You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of your Corvette.

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it. If it is, click the "Submit" button.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear. Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.
Last edited by jagamajajaran; 10-08-2013 at 09:45 PM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does anyone know when the higher end model stingrays come out and about how much they will cost?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pretty cool. Can't seem to get it to work on my iPhone (big surprise, thanks apple)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pretty cool. Can't seem to get it to work on my iPhone (big surprise, thanks apple)
Works fine on my IPad.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: GQ4Life
1 - 5 of 5 Posts