Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a CoverKing for our Beautiful C8 Corvette 260 miles.
Perfect condition. Pics to prove, Flawless. ( soft satin, soft fleece inside)
Used once, put car in garage, noticed this morning, scratches on both headlights? Any input.

·
Administrator
16,594 Posts
Welcome to our forum Julie 3. Sorry to read that. If you did not ensure your C8 was thoroughly clean before putting the cover on it, you could have dragged some debris across the headlights when you put it on. You can probably use a plastic scratch remover compound to remove the scratches.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for input, just took delivery on Sunday, enclosed carrier, Car was detailed, I have contacted CoverKing,
Very sad… Car was Flawless 260 miles

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to SRF. Sorry to hear about your problem. I can't think of anything that would cause this damage. I've had a Cover King on my Vette for over six years with no issues.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your reply, We just took delivery on Sunday, put car Cover on once, car was absolutely clean, car in garage, remove the Beautiful cover, (quality) and noticed.. I have pics before and after, tons of pics, you can imagine! I sent pics to CoverKing already, we are just heartbroken, we are hoping that they can easily be removed. Wish I could attach pics to show, not sure if I can, actually don’t know how 😳 thanks again.

·
Administrator
16,594 Posts
Thanks for your reply, We just took delivery on Sunday, put car Cover on once, car was absolutely clean, car in garage, remove the Beautiful cover, (quality) and noticed.. I have pics before and after, tons of pics, you can imagine! I sent pics to CoverKing already, we are just heartbroken, we are hoping that they can easily be removed. Wish I could attach pics to show, not sure if I can, actually don’t know how 😳 thanks again.
This will help you post images: How to post a picture

1 - 7 of 7 Posts