Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome Criswell Chevrolet, thanks for the support!

·
18,669 Posts
Welcome Criswell Chevrolet! Criswell is an excellent, top five allocation dealership. Mike Furman (member here as "[email protected]), has alone sold 3,600 brand new Corvettes, and is thoroughly knowledgeable about our Corvettes.

Welcome Criswell; thanks for your support of StingRay Forums!!!

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Criswell! I have already met Mike online, and he sure seems like a fabulous guy!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome Mike to my favorite Forum!

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Welcome Criswell Chevrolet! Criswell is an excellent, top five allocation dealership. Mike Furman (member here as "[email protected]), has alone sold 3,600 brand new Corvettes, and is thoroughly knowledgeable about our Corvettes.

Welcome Criswell; thanks for your support of StingRay Forums!!!
I bring to Stingrayforums much experience and Corvette knowledge...I only ask if you or someone you refer, to please ask for me at Criswell Chevrolet. My Corvette dedicated web site is Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell and my desk direct line is 301 212 4420 I put a lot of passion, energy, time and effort in helping everyone. I am not a Manager so if someone blindly calls in and doesn't ask for me or emails Criswell and doesn't say they would like to deal with me then 1 of the 34 other salesman will get the lead...I sell 92% of the Corvettes at Criswell and it will be in your best advantage to deal with me from the beginning. This Saturday the 26th of July is my Anniversary of 36 years selling New and used Corvettes! Take a look at my Corvette dedicated web site as I change it all the time. Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell
In closing, I am really glad to be on this site full time. email direct [email protected] desk direct line 301 212 4420/ I am off Fridays and Sundays.

Thanks and regards,

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
" I ship Nationwide!"
Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell

·
Registered
72 Posts
I purchased mine from Russell carter, very nice guy..( I'm the one who traded in the red ZL1 Camaro ) Might be hitting him up for a ZO6. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts