Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Dave here and you might have seen my posts in the Corvette forum and if not im posting it here as is a really great cup holder solution! From frustration with my own C7 and the bottles and cups flopping every where, and not wanting a tall cup holder that would prevent me from closing the console lid, i designed my own and it came out so nice i invested the funds and now have stock for all to solve this problem.

Its called Stop Flop and is a duel retractable and extendable cup holder that allows the lid to close when recessed down and comes with 460HP, 650HP or no logo on the center handle. It fits a wide array of cups with a base of 2 1/2 to 2 5/8 inch and graduates up to 2 7/8 inches at the top. Perfect for soda cans, water bottles and even the med drink at fast food stores.

If your having issues with things fling every where you will love these. The item number on ebay to purchase is 233157500673 or just google C7 cup holders and im the first one up.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,100 Posts
Wow! Great to see you are a vendor on the Forum, I have purchased this and love the product! Good Job!

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Looks like a great idea. Just ordered one.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Received mine yesterday (free shipping)

The pros: It is super easy to install and it works as advertised. Plus my phone fits nicely in one of the holders.

The cons: Relatively thin plastic construction. it's a little pricey at $45.99

The verdict: It sure beats the ridiculously bad OEM design.

Reactions: twowinns

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Received mine yesterday (free shipping)

The pros: It is super easy to install and it works as advertised. Plus my phone fits nicely in one of the holders.

The cons: Relatively thin plastic construction. it's a little pricey at $45.99

The verdict: It sure beats the ridiculously bad OEM design.
I bought one recently, too. The concept is great, and I certainly like the idea of keeping my drink containers more stable.

Unfortunately, the openings were too small to fit a 16 oz bottle drink, and my wife’s favorite insulated coffee thermos. I haven’t tried any other drink containers yet, but those two are the most common for us. We got frustrated enough to remove it.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I bought one recently, too. The concept is great, and I certainly like the idea of keeping my drink containers more stable.

Unfortunately, the openings were too small to fit a 16 oz bottle drink, and my wife’s favorite insulated coffee thermos. I haven’t tried any other drink containers yet, but those two are the most common for us. We got frustrated enough to remove it.
Scott, thanks for pointing this out. I tested it with a slightly smaller bottle but didn't realize the ones I use the most (pictured) will not fit. IMG_20190328_164522_hdr.jpg

Reactions: twowinns

·
Registered
5,104 Posts

My reaction, too. Works fine with a soda can, but not even the smallest of my reusable water bottles. Too pricey for the limited uses, I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts