That's actually kinda cool...

·
Registered
60 Posts
ya love it, Nice work.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like I have another item for my want list!

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
That looks FANTASTIC!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Andrew, that looks fantastic!

Guys, I have a flat bottom steering wheel that I purchased from Andrew. Build quality is top-notch, looks fantastic and his wheels are the best price around!

·
Registered
281 Posts
That is awesomely awesome! I've been spoiled to flatbottom steering wheels. A round wheel looks and feels kind of dorky. Once you have the carbon fiber center panel ready, PM me and you have a sale! And please hurry. I am dorky enough without a big ole round steering wheel. This flat bottom wheel will make me look cool.

PS. Can't find the button that activates the circular saws in the front and the slow drivers in the left lane are annoying me. Can you install such a button? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll post up when they are available which should be soon. As per the button for anti idiot drivers. We can do that.

That is awesomely awesome! I've been spoiled to flatbottom steering wheels. A round wheel looks and feels kind of dorky. Once you have the carbon fiber center panel ready, PM me and you have a sale! And please hurry. I am dorky enough without a big ole round steering wheel. This flat bottom wheel will make me look cool.

PS. Can't find the button that activates the circular saws in the front and the slow drivers in the left lane are annoying me. Can you install such a button? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts