Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
I asked [email protected] if he would please write to Mary Barra, asking for her to approve just one CG Z06 for me (I love CG and it is my wonderful wife's favorite color), and he politely declined, saying, "believe she is busy with some higher priority matters right now (LOL)."

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Looks awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

Reactions: Scott

·
Registered
419 Posts
Beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
755 Posts
C7Jake:

Very Cool: On my bucket list this summer. Did you get the flash stingray emblems as well? Not expensive.

STUNG:cool:

·
Registered
533 Posts
pulled all 5 exterior chrome emblems]
My 2015 will come with the CF emb. love the way they look on your car. I wonder if the stingray and the Corvette wording will be CF as well?

·
18,669 Posts
"FCCCVP", the letters on the Z06, as you know, are black. And, looking at the best pictures I have seen of the Atlantic and Pacific versions (in the just-arrived, Sept., 2014, issue of "Magazine Corvette"), it shows the StingRay emblem in black.

Thinking almost 100% chance that your 2015 will have all five items in black or black-edged.

·
Registered
533 Posts
"FCCCVP", the letters on the Z06, as you know, are black. And, looking at the best pictures I have seen of the Atlantic and Pacific versions (in the just-arrived, Sept., 2014, issue of "Magazine Corvette"), it shows the StingRay emblem in black.

Thinking almost 100% chance that your 2015 will have all five items in black or black-edged.
Thanks John,

Was hopping that to be the case but was concerned about the stingray emb. I could all ways pull the word corvette off if needed but like the fish... lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all....not sure if this is the correct spot or not but it's in the ballpark.

I too have replaced some of my badges but I'm having a problem with the stingray 'tail' on the side emblem staying affixed...it sorta pops up just a touch.

What would be the best fix for this?

Thanks for any constructive input! Oh, and how difficult is it getting the flag emblems off...my stingrays were a PITA.

Thanks!

-John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts