Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know this will probably be a longshot but I own a Thunder Gray '08 Cadillac CTS. I'm ordering a Cyber Gray C7. Does anyone know how similar the shades are? My current location doesn't afford me the opportunity to see the Cyber Gray up close and personal. I was just curious. Any opinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
104 Posts
OK, I know this will probably be a longshot but I own a Thunder Gray '08 Cadillac CTS. I'm ordering a Cyber Gray C7. Does anyone know how similar the shades are? My current location doesn't afford me the opportunity to see the Cyber Gray up close and personal. I was just curious. Any opinions are appreciated.
Not sure Clarkster, but I can guarantee that pictures do not do Cyber Gray justice. What color interior are you going with?

Reactions: Clarkster

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Werk-it - I'm going with the Kalahari interior (see signature line). I really hope you're right about the Cyber Gray since I don't have the luxury of seeing ANY C7s over here. LOL March can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cyber Grey is one of the most awesome colors I have ever seen. On a sunlit day, I could just sit and stare at it like something that just sits and stares. (And maybe drools a little bit.)

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts