Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short; ordered from MacMulkin, TPW was 4/7; easy and great courtesy delivery experience with Capitol Chevy in San Jose. Picked it up on 5/9

To the pictures!

IMG_4303.JPG IMG_4304.JPG IMG_4305.JPG IMG_4311.JPG

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations....Beautiful ride!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!

Will you be able to stop by to the car show at Abel Chevrolet in 5/17? I saw you joined the NorCal group, so woo hoo for that!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats Hacuzzi and welcome to the group!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Congrats on the CG ride. Mine is TPW 5/26 so should be here next month. I did the 3LT with Med Ash Gray int. with Blk wheels & Calipers. But similar to yours in many other respects. Enjoy the ride. What do you think about the new Tiger Shark Grey? Nice shade for sure. I will post when it arrives as you did. Tx..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody!

Stung: I defintiely prefer the CG over the TSG! Maybe it's just the pictures but the TSG just looks a little more muted. Anyway, pretty happy that I was able to get the color before they stopped making it. And it makes it all the more unique!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Hacuzzi, congrats and she is a beauty.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hacuzzi, congratulations on your new ride. BTW, Cyber Grey is the best color. :D

·
Registered
2014 C7 Z51
122 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.!. Beautiful... Ordered a very similar package from MacMulkin: 2LT CGM but with Kalahari. TPW of 6/2. Hoping carrier to Houston vs rail headed west, it'll get here a bit quicker. Waiting a month post-build would chew on my nerves. :p So many factors. Time will tell... Enjoy those new wheels.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hey Hacuzzi got any good pics from this first weekend of fun with your new car?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice ride! I can't wait for mine to show up, I ordered the CGM with Kalahari interior, 2LT Z51, performance exhaust, nav, black wheels and red brake calipers. I too have a TPW of 6/2. I really hope it doesn't take a month to get to San Diego!

Anyway congratulations.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts