Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CyberVette here (though "elegant" is posting for me at my request, due to a temporary computer problem).

"Hello everyone just wanted to say that I finally took delivery of my new C7 yesterday. This car is everything they say and then some. Here are a few pics for you to see. Neighbors are coming from all over to see the car. They are as entranced as I am. The seats are fantastic, the interior (including the tens and tens of different IP display options) is unbelievable. Exhaust is terrific, car is very powerful. So much more for me to learn. I'm one very, very lucky guy. Keith"

·
Administrator
16,429 Posts
Congratulations Keith!!! Looks fantastic (including having shoes that match your new C7 ). Enjoy and looking forward to more updates.:cool:

Reactions: CyberVette

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Our plan is to have these individual owner threads open for questions and answers. Please understand that these lucky folks are spending a lot of time with and in their cars, so there replies might be a bit late in coming. Keith when you can...Inquiring minds want to know your thoughts and impressions.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow Keith, I am jealous. I am waiting for a Cyber Gray 3LT with Kalahari interior. Mine was produced August 26 but still held in Nashville. Congratulations, it sure is a beauty.

John V

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Get that tire black off those tires, I can already see the stuff slung on the bottom of your rear fender :)

Gorgeous car, I'm considering the Cyber Grey Z51 LT2 with Red interior but wasn't considering the red calipers, I may change my mind after seeing yours. Congrats.

Reactions: CyberVette

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congratulations!! Beautiful car and a very exciting time for you -- and all of us who can't wait to be in your (figuratively) shoes. It's like being a kid again and counting the days 'til Christmas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts