Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I have to say we knocked this one out of the park... and across the street! Darryl has been a great long time client of mine, having had a CTS V prior so we started out with some lowering bolts, wheel spacers, and our Weapon X carbon fiber aero kit. The car was already a real success on here from this previous thread:

Shark Gray C7 ZO6 with lots of CARBON FIBER - Corvette Forum

Next up was a set of wheels that would set off the chameleon-like Tiger Shark Gray paint. Darryl wanted to keep them light and not do black with the TSG. So, we looked at some wheel choices and he decided to go with the 360Forged Spec5s with the Titanium brushed face with exposed hardware and a chrome lip. The size was my infamous 20x10 and 21x12.5" setup on the Pirelli P Zero Nero 295/25r20s and 375/20r21s. The result was nothing short of spectacular! :thumbs: What's next? You might see the addition of the Akrapovic exhaust on this wicked ride as I have one left on the first batch due in next week.

As always, reach out to me for any of your custom wheel and carbon aero needs. As for Darryl... whatnext? You might see the addition of the Akrapovic exhaust on this wicked ride ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I really like the dish effect on the rear wheels, too bad the offset on the fronts does not allow the same look on that end. Sharp looking wheels.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Kind of an old school look going on which I like. Always been a fan of split 5 spoke wheels, you nailed it!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like the dish effect on the rear wheels, too bad the offset on the fronts does not allow the same look on that end. Sharp looking wheels.
Thanks fellas!

The front lip could be bigger too, standard setup is this though which is called staggered. ;)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darryl dropped his Z06 down on the 360Forged Spec5 20x10 and 21x12.5" setup with the Pirelli 295/375s we did for him! It's sittin' perfect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts