Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hold on tight, word on the street is dealerships will be notified March 18th about the first allocation of Stingray Corvettes. This production should cover the first 6-9 months.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just came from my local Chevy dealer (the biggest Corvette dealer in the Orlando area), and placed a deposit so that I could get on his allocation list. He said it'll be June or July before he can order any C7s.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Anyone heard anything on the allocations> It is the 19th of March already!!!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Anyone heard anything on the allocations> It is the 19th of March already!!!
I've posted this in a couple of other threads, but will put it up here too. Looks like they have "issues".

"Date: 03/18/2013
Subject: Delay in Corvette Stingray Initial Allocation Notification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 5, 2013, you received GM GlobalConnect message G_0000160637, stating Chevrolet had planned to update dealers today (Monday, March 18, 2013) on their status concerning initial allocation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray as well as the applicable training and special tool requirements. The message also indicated that dealers who are anticipating initial allocation would be able to view an estimated production guide number for the initial production period of the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

A technical issue has developed that prevents us from publishing those estimated production numbers at this time. Chevrolet is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however, until those issues are resolved, Chevrolet will not be providing any information on individual dealer status for initial allocation, training or special tools.

All dealers will receive a message via GM GlobalConnect as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.

Corvette Marketing Team "

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've posted this in a couple of other threads, but will put it up here too. Looks like they have "issues".
Thanks for the update Chip!!

They just like dangling that carrot in our faces!! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts