Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dec 1st DFW-area get-together -Cars/Coffee Dallas & Prohibition Chicken in Lewisville

We haven’t done one of these in a while.

Join us on Saturday, December 1st at 11:00 am for a DFW-area/North Texas Stingray Forum member's get together.

For starters, we’ll meet at the Dallas Cars & Coffee in Plano, then drive to Lewisville for lunch at Prohibition Chicken. If you want to join us at the Cars & Coffee, it’s held at Classic BMW at Dallas North Tollway and Spring Creek Parkway. It begins at 8 am and ends At 10 am. If you’ve never been, parking is limited by the dealership, and you’ll likely need to park in one of the nearby office complexes and walk to the dealership.

For those attending Cars & Coffee, we’ll meet at the parking lot of InTouch Credit Union at 10:15 am, and caravan together over to Lewisville. The credit union is located just east of Classic BMW at the corner of Parkwood Blvd and Democracy Drive.

If you can’t go the the Cars and Coffee first, meet us for lunch and discussion at 11 am at Prohibition Chicken at 201 W. Church St in Lewisville. Their phone number is (214) 222-3302, and their website is: http://www.prohibitionchicken.com

If there is anyone interested in a cruise afterwards, let us know.

Everyone is welcome, and I hope you can join us.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
^^^^YES! Both.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just a friendly reminder of Saturday’s get-together for those in the DFW area , or those willing to drive a little further.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
224 Posts
going to try to get this in my schedule... daughter has a gig in Frisco at 1pm so I should be able to make lunch and then head out around 12:30
depending on weather, I may try cars and coffee. I don't like the cold!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Having arisen from my sickbed, I am planning to attend. I expect I will get there sometime during the car show and then hook up with you guys for lunch. I will be the short old fat guy with a beard. ;-)

My car won't be washed, and I am sure not going to show it, but this is the last Cars & Coffee at this location, so it should be interesting to see.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
I won't make the last cars and coffee at classic BMW. Argh I've been wanting to go for a long time. See y'all at 11ish. Sorry!

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Had a blast as unusual and so glad to meet some new SRF DFW members too! The car photo only shows three cars due to the downtown area having a Christmas parade and all the streets were blocked off.....it was a major challenge to get to the restaurant.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Great Lunch and conversation! Great to see old friends and meet some new ones too!

·
Administrator
15,423 Posts
Had a blast as unusual and so glad to meet some new SRF DFW members too! The car photo only shows three cars due to the downtown area having a Christmas parade and all the streets were blocked off.....it was a major challenge to get to the restaurant.
Thanks for explaining- I counted 7 people and 3 Vettes and was wondering ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts