Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at shopchevyparts to buy additional accessories for my future 2015 Stingray but I'm actually not sure what comes bundled with the car.

The items I've been looking at in particular are: cargo mat, front floor mats, upper/lower cargo shades, sillplates and wheel center caps.

·
Registered
952 Posts
you can order these with your car

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
the only thing you mention that comes with 2LT and above, is the cargo shade - no logo....

get all else from a vendor instead of ordering them with your car - why?
cheaper
dealer may lose parts as they come into parts dept - seen that a lot
dealer may not give you the replacement part - you own both - like the door sills
learn to do things to your car, you'll appreciate it later...

rpidesigns.com
gmpartshouse.com

vendors here

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the advice! I looked up both of these websites and none of them offer 2015 Stingray accessories. The only place where I've found them was shopchevyparts. I was assuming that 2014/2015 would have the same parts but I think I read somewhere that it wasn't a safe assumption.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Gmpartshouse has them all....

[email protected]

Their website sucks...shopChevy is ok....DO NOT buy the optional Chevy mats or rear mat, they suck, find Lloyd's mats on RPI....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I'll look those mats up then. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just received the mats and they look fantastic! I don't know how the chevy ones look like but these ones are stunning. Definitely worth the money!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Lloyds mats sells through vendors. I ordered mine through Southern Car Parts, a forum sponsor.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered from RPI as suggested by glen e.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just ordered my Lloyd's floor mats & cargo mat from Southern Car Parts. I think there was an earlier issue where there were not pre-cut slits on the mats but hopefully this issue has been resolved...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just ordered my Lloyd's floor mats & cargo mat from Southern Car Parts. I think there was an earlier issue where there were not pre-cut slits on the mats but hopefully this issue has been resolved...
Joshua
Did you go with balck or try to match Kalahari?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sterling - I would go with black to contrast against the kalahari. I ordered black Lloyd's mats with the Corvette flags... I didn't pay extra to write "stingray" or "corvette" on them, but that's up to your personal preference. I also ordered a carbon fiber license plate frame which is awesome - got it from RPI Designs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts