Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Reactions: elegant

·
18,670 Posts
And herein lies the challenge, figuring out whether your StingRay's shipping will be efficient, or slow. Many have tried and many have failed to predict times from shipping to dealer arrival. In fact some have gotten a status that their car is still at the BGAP, yet received a call from their dealer to come and pick it up. Sorry.

On the good side of things, deliveries to Tennessee are by the most efficient delivery method, transporter, and as you are not far from the plant, your car could be arriving really soon. I would call you dealer and see what info he/she can find out. Good luck!

Won't be long now...

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Reactions: stevette

·
Registered
95 Posts
My came off the production line on 10/13/14 my order number is RXGH00 can anyone tell me when I should get my car?
David - I wish I could tell you. I'm in the same position more or less. As soon as it is produced it seems to get a bit strange and unpredictable.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Denzil My dealer tells me it could be here in 2 to 6 weeks or longer he thought I should get it this month when he checked on it he said it was at the plant and when it was released it would be shipped, but depending on when and were the trucks were going is how fast it would get here?

·
Registered
307 Posts
It can take 2-3 weeks due to quality checks, etc. you'll be driving around in no time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
JoshuaKM1
I sure hope so I have waited over a year due to constant's I did not get built as a 14 so I hade to reorder it as a 15 so Iam ready to get behind the wheel!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
The key thing is to tell your dealer not to wash or detail your car. Tell them to wait until you get there to unwrap it. Dealers have no idea how to clean cars so they're likely to scratch the paint. XPEL and CQuartz are key if you're ok with spending the extra money.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It can take 2-3 weeks due to quality checks, etc. you'll be driving around in no time.
I think Joshua is spot on. I'm in the same position as you. Car is built, dealer has the invoice, etc. How long it takes to get from Bowling Green to Kansas City..who knows. My dealer (Hendricks) is a high volume dealer and says they get here quick. Based on everyone's experience here I'm not holding my breath :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just kill time by ordering accessories and learning Glen's car wash method. Honestly there's no point in being proactive at this point. I even checked online 2.5 weeks after the car was built and the online Chevy rep told me my car was still at the factory. Then to my surprise Hendrick Chevy called me to tell me that my car had been delivered. Moral of the story is that tracking sucks so just get ready for delivery... It'll be like Xmas day. ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts