Wow!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Looks very nice indeed!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice! Just got mine done up! Not much light out before guy got done. He spent about 18 hours on car. Car came from dealership with lots of cob webbing due to construction across street and sales reps wiping off the dust : ( Had a few little scratches too so I got dealer to pay me $1,300. Detailer did a pain correction. Compounding, glaze, polish..wax. Took a long time to get this paint perfect. But he did an awesome job. Was meticulous. I'll post some pics not many do it justice but the one reflection pic does : ) image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Just got mine done up! Not much light out before guy got done. He spent about 18 hours on car. Car came from dealership with lots of cob webbing due to construction across street and sales reps wiping off the dust : ( Had a few little scratches too so I got dealer to pay me $1,300. Detailer did a pain correction. Compounding, glaze, polish..wax. Took a long time to get this paint perfect. But he did an awesome job. Was meticulous. I'll post some pics not many do it justice but the one reflection pic does : ) View attachment 9648 View attachment 9649 View attachment 9650 View attachment 9651 View attachment 9652

Very nice, they did a great job. Had to hold my laptop upside down, but it was worth it....;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
; ) thanks! Funny that on my phone all pics are right side up. They look fine in the post. But this happens when pics come from iphone and are shown on desktop. It's ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Looks great, I really like the tree reflection one, at first I didn't realize that the photo was of a reflection off the hood as the tree is so clear.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey BatMobile? Are you in Australia? :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Process?
Products?

Both cars look good
Detailer did a compound followed by a glaze. Then used a major swirl remover, then a minor swirl remover, then a sealant I believe then a wax. As for products he used; I know he used collinite for the wheel polish and autoglym high def wax to finish.

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Oh, like it's so hard to flip your monitor over. You are just lucky we have flat-screens now. When I was a kid, we had to stand on our heads.

haha...:) I do have a laptop but 99% of the time I use my desk top with a 27" monitor and that's a little hard to flip.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
; ) thanks! Funny that on my phone all pics are right side up. They look fine in the post. But this happens when pics come from iphone and are shown on desktop. It's ridiculous.
Try taking a few pictures with your phone upside down and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Nice! Just got mine done up! Not much light out before guy got done. He spent about 18 hours on car. Car came from dealership with lots of cob webbing due to construction across street and sales reps wiping off the dust : ( Had a few little scratches too so I got dealer to pay me $1,300. Detailer did a pain correction. Compounding, glaze, polish..wax. Took a long time to get this paint perfect. But he did an awesome job. Was meticulous. I'll post some pics not many do it justice but the one reflection pic does : )
Is that the special anti-gravity edition CQuartz? :D

Car looks great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts