Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around the DFW area want to get together soon? Social-distanced vette meet up? Working from home, I'm tired of just looking at my car in the garage. She needs to see some of her brothers and sisters! I'm in Arlington, but happy to drive. LMK.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Mholder, yes let’s do it. I’m in Cleburne. How about saturday feb 13 or the 20?

Reactions: Mholder

·
Registered
998 Posts
February 13th is good for me, and I’ll meet y’all anywhere. Want to meet up for lunch?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Let me know the plan and I may be able to borrow the Vette)). However the forecast for the 13th is 16/35/18 in Fort Worth so the summer tires will stay in the garage if that forecast is accurate.

We are still extremely cautious due to underlying conditions and the insane virus stats. I received second vaccine shot yesterday so I will be less vulnerable in 2 weeks !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys - looks like we're getting some momentum for this meet up (despite the cold forecast). When I want to just get out and drive, I like to go to Joe Pool Lake in Grand Prairie. Nice views and bridges over the lake. There's a lake-side restaurant called The Oasis (address below). We can meet there at 12:00 noon on Feb. 13th. Grab a bite. Then take a drive. I, too, just got my second vaccine shot this past Friday.

Let me know if this a go. Also, if plans change for any of you, let us know.

Meeting Location:
The Oasis Restaurant.
5700 Lake Ridge Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75052

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sounds good. Weather permitting, I will be there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for planning, given the current forecast as of Tuesday noon, I do not plan to join the outing.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Thanks for planning, given the current forecast as of Tuesday noon, I do not plan to join the outing.
I’m open to postponing the meetup until Saturday the 20th, if that allows more people concerned with the weather and/or vaccination status to be able to attend.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes. It might be best to postpone.

I can’t meet next week, but I’m available most Saturdays in March.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Checkout LSCC calender of events (Lone Star Corvette Club). Awesome club, many events year round. Meets, ralleys, touring, races, shows, trips etc. Good times

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts