Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my 2017 3LT used and it has Flowmaster non NPP exhaust. I don't no if it initially came with NPP. so how can I determine if it did or it didn't? The sticker doesn't indicate NPP, but I'm not sure how NPP would be noted. The Driver Information Center does have all the settings and selections for Engine Sound Management, in addition to the console knob selector. Thanks for any assistance you can give.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,378 Posts
Here is an VIN decoder link that by entering your vin number you can see what options it has: Chevrolet VIN Decoder | Lookup History, Specs, Recall Info and more!

I bought my 2017 used and it has Flowmaster non NPP exhaust. I don't no if it initially came with NPP. so how can I determine if it did or it didn't? The sticker doesn't indicate NPP, but I'm not sure how NPP would be noted. The Driver Information Center does have all the settings and selections for Engine Sound Management, in addition to the console knob selector. Thanks for any assistance you can give.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Also, I believe NPP came included on “Z51” 2LT and 3LT. However, “Non Z51” It's an available option on the 2LT and 3LT.
Pretty sure it was standard with Z51 even on 1LT from 2015 on, and an option on all 3 trim levels for non Z51. In 2014 it wasn't standard with Z51, but an option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts