Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...........there are thousands of C7 logos on your coupe. Of course the experts here knew, but I bet a few of you didn't. :)

View attachment 12475

·
Registered
59 Posts
When I delivered my 1st Corvette a year ago August, I noticed them right away. Wonder how many owners don't realize how many there are.

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't bothered to count them, my eyes couldn't handle it. :)

·
18,670 Posts
How about, since this has been debated informally before, but no definite answer, we see who is the first one to count them and let us all know (make a great trivia answer later), and whomever reports/post back, not counting the one in each headlight, I will send that first person to post the EXACT rear-window bow tie count, a small "C7 present."

First post, but an inaccurate count, doesn't count....

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
How about, since this has been debated informally before, but no definite answer, we see who is the first one to count them and let us all know (make a great trivia answer later), and whomever reports/post back, not counting the one in each headlight, I will send that first person to post the EXACT rear-window bow tie count, a small "C7 present."

First post, but an inaccurate count, doesn't count....
I do not believe this is actually possible since they invert as they move down the glass. Where would one stop counting? LOL

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I believe that it is jag that first spotted this and knows the quantity.
Yes, I was the first to notice these right after the 1/13/13 unveiling. :) But I have no idea of the quantity. How would you count them anyway with the inversion?

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Yes, I was the first to notice these right after the 1/13/13 unveiling. :) But I have no idea of the quantity. How would you count them anyway with the inversion?
Find the cutoff in the middle where they are the same size, and count both of those which are the same size. Then count the smaller ones above and the smaller ones below.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Find the cutoff in the middle where they are the same size, and count both of those which are the same size. Then count the smaller ones above and the smaller ones below.
The cut off in the middle is subjective...would it be where the flags actually touch, or where they start to separate? LOL

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Yelp, it is subjective. I am just saying what I would do (where they actually touch).

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I haven't bothered to count them, my eyes couldn't handle it. :)
Norm, I wonder if GM knows the exact count?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
392 Posts
A tech at Karl Chevrolet in Ankeny, Iowa said there were 326 logos on the C7.

I'll take his word for it. I have better things to do than count them.... like driving my C7.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Without grabbing a cold one and camping out it the garage, where are they????? I think I've seen this but at the moment I can't picture the picture.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Check your rear hatch window on the coupe. Not sure what is on the vert.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Tom0021, got it ! An example of some designer/engineer had fun and too much time on their hands. I love it.

Reactions: Tom0021
1 - 20 of 26 Posts