Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or do you still have one?
If so, do you notice a difference in the footwell between the 6 and the 7?
Seems to me there is less room for my left foot on the dead peddle.
Is it just me?
Thanks.

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,555 Posts
Me too, haven't given it any thought, seems about the same to me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
About the same to me 13 427 vert.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Had a 2006 C6 it was an automatic, it seems to be the same. I wonder if there is more room in that area if your C7 is an auto compared to a manual.

SF
Rick

202.JPG

Reactions: greggshere

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Podstathis I love your garage and really light the floor and your lighting. I especially like the two cars you have parked in there. You are one fortunate guy to sport all of that. I am one fortunate guy myself and feel truly blessed with what I have, but I'll have to admit that photo does give me a little garage/Vette envy. The good kind though, the kind that makes me want to remodel my garage this winter and make it really nice and cozy for my C7. Unfortunately there won't be a C6 parked next to it, only a Volt. The neighbor across the street has a beautiful C3, maybe she will park it in there beside mine for a photo when it's done and I can pretend they are both mine. Ha Ha! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Greggshere

Hey, Volt is a nice car! I highly recommend you remodel your garage and enjoy your vehicles, especially since you can DIY. Also, like your Laguna Blue and almost ordered it on my C7. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had 3 c6's, a 2008, 2009, and a 2010 the last one that I had was a CR Z51 1LT conv and I think out of the 3 of them it was my favorite.

If I could have kept it I would have, but money talks it was worth, in dollars, half of what I paid for my 2015 so it had to go.

One day I will buy another for a DD.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I had 06 09 and 12 which I sold recently to C5...my 15 not here yet so no way to compare, but I don't care..will take whatever it gives me!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had 06 09 and 12 which I sold recently to C5...my 15 not here yet so no way to compare, but I don't care..will take whatever it gives me!
And I do love that 3LT SSB 2012 GS Vert that you took good care of. My Crystal red 2015 coupe should arrive by November and then will have to sell the GS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts