Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with seat/dash covers etc. to allow a dog to ride copilot in a C7?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I take my golden out in the vette about every 3 days and do not want a seat cover....so I use an Aires Seat defender - they go on and off in 30 secs....in fact they stay on all week while I don't care how the car looks as I'm the only one in it. The seats look brand new - never a chance anything gets on them and you don't have to detail them with any products....

Amazon.com: Aries SD3142-09 Black Universal Defender Front Seat Cover: Automotive

as some times he want to put his paws on my clearcoated console, I cut a hole in a towel and it goes over the shifter, the rest covers the console...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have not done anything, mine are pretty well mannered as you can see by the pictures ;) DSC03073.jpg DSC03075.JPG DSC03076.JPG DSC03077.JPG DSC03078.JPG DSC03079.JPG

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thanks Glen looks like the perfect item for me to have to take Thor for a ride! ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1399332820.640417.jpg

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
My Cairn is almost 15 (105), hope he lives long enough to see the C7.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just keep in mind putting a dog in the front seat might be dangerous for the dog in an accident and the airbag deploys...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Just keep in mind putting a dog in the front seat might be dangerous for the dog in an accident and the airbag deploys...
They don't weigh enough to register the airbag sensor says its off when both are sitting down behaving

1 - 9 of 9 Posts