Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Drove the baby home yesterday

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  mybluecorvette 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

It was a 6 hour drive home in heavy rain and traffic from NH. She drove like she was on rails and not a a bit squeamish in 40 degree temps. It might be that I used the weather mode. So far loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

See less See more
#3 ·
I love that color of blue!

Is that a Z51 with the optional torque wheels which are also used on the premier edition, or is that a non Z51 plus a Z51 spoiler? Either way, it looks great!

#5 ·
Yeah, I have seen it both in pictures and in person. It always looks great!

#10 ·
The seats are very comfortable. It takes a while to find the sweet spot in the adjustment of the seats, but once you have it. They're very comfortable. Navigation system was easy to figure out and very reliable. At two points in the trip the navigation system came on and said that there was traffic ahead and rerouted us around traffic automatically. The radio on the other hand was very confusing. I need some to figure out how to set up the stations. When we got home we noticed that there's moisture inside of one of the headlights I don't know if that's normal or whether to go back for warranty work

Ron at Mcmulkin Chevrolet did nice job with the transaction and had all the paperwork ready when I got there and it was a brief transaction. And we were out of the dealer within an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

#19 ·
There should not be any moisture in the headlights. Get them checked at the dealer. Also, my Nav unit has tried several times to reroute me due to traffic and when I ignore it, I don't see any traffic on my original route. However, I have the same issue with my other cars' Nav units. I like to use my Android phone for traffic as it seems to be very accurate.

#16 ·
Beautiful! ;)

#17 ·
Beautiful Car man! I don't think there should be any moisture in the headlight however. It should be warrantable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.