Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edmunds.com is continuing its long term testing of the StingRay. Here's a part from their latest review:

"Slalom: After I had dialed in the mode(s) that best suited my preferred feedback and the demands of the slalom test (Track, Sport2), it became a matter of chipping away at the times with subtle techniques that exploited the car's electronic aids as well as the limits. It's easy to discover the limits and either avoid them or step right over them and file it in the manifest of things the Stingray does or doesn't want to do. I especially appreciated the crystal-clear and highly precise steering, the zippy turn-in, the progressive break-away of the tires and the sophisticated traction control on exit that doesn't merely chop the throttle, but stutters it to maintain momentum and direction. Although I couldn't hear it, I could sense the diff hard at work sorting out which side of the car needed/wanted power at every moment. Immensely capable and highly accessible performance without the C6's vaguely threatening demeanor. Wow."

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Track Tested on Edmunds.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts