Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember Amanda, is an officer in the USCG, and was transferred to Kodiak, Alaska....she left her Premier edition C7 with the National Corvette Museum...
Elegant located Gideon and he and I visited Gideon today....

Thank you to our fearless leader, Elegant for locating Gideon and pulling the "strings" so we could visit Gideon for Amanda

DSC_1077.JPG DSC_1071.JPG DSC_1072.JPG DSC_1073.JPG DSC_1074.JPG DSC_1075.JPG DSC_1076.JPG

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
They really have it packed in there tight. Rebecca; How is Amanda doing @ her new location? Give her a "thanks" from all of us here on the forum!

·
Administrator
16,506 Posts
thanks for sharing! I would guess they parked those left to right, that is Amanda's first, then 06 Yellow, etc. Doesn't look like enough room for even a very skinny driver to get out of the driver side door otherwise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks for sharing! I would guess they parked those left to right, that is Amanda's first, then 06 Yellow, etc. Doesn't look like enough room for even a very skinny driver to get out of the driver side door otherwise.
I agree, how does anyone get into the cars?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Was there earlier today but didn't get to see the hidden cars! :(

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Awesome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Yes, very cool you could do that!

But sad it sounds like a task the rest of us can't attempt to do for Amanda as we go to the NCM. I was really looking forward to asking while I was there next month or November.

Reactions: Amanda415

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, very cool you could do that!

But sad it sounds like a task the rest of us can't attempt to do for Amanda as we go to the NCM. I was really looking forward to asking while I was there next month or November.
There were extra corvette's on display for the anniversary. Hopefully they will have Gideon on display by then

·
Registered
755 Posts
Stickpin44:

You spray yourself with Armourall and then gently slide in between the cars and put a plastic cover on the seat before entering. Then you start it up and lay rubber out of there... haha!!!

STUNG:cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks so much! I miss Gideon but I know he is being well taken care of! I am so glad y'all found him and were able to snap a few pics!! Thank you thank you thank you!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Thanks so much! I miss Gideon but I know he is being well taken care of! I am so glad y'all found him and were able to snap a few pics!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Amanda, Gideon is being watched over by two very special people!

Enjoy the video!

·
Administrator
16,506 Posts
Very cool Jeremy! Thanks for the short update. I am sure Amanda will appreciate it. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts