Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

Thank you for inviting us to be a part of this community! My name is Sarah and I'm a part of a team of Customer Care Advisers that focuses on assisting GM customers in social media settings. You may have already seen us on Facebook, forums.corvetteforum.com, or Twitter, to name a few.

Our goal is to support you in whatever way we can. We can assist if you have questions on how features operate on your incredible new vehicles, want to know more about warranty or recall matters, or have situations with your dealership that you would like for us to check into. Please reach out to us -- we'll do our best to research your inquiry and provide as much information as we possibly can. Our goal is to be an asset to the community and we're thrilled to be here.That said, we do have some limitations, namely that we are not technically trained. However much we want to, we are limited in the insight we can provide should you wish to troubleshoot any vehicle concerns you may encounter.

We're looking forward to getting to know you all! You will see different names attached to this account as different team members hop on to assist. Don't be surprised if you speak with me on one thread and then see Kelly, Marissa, or a different name in a later interaction.

Sarah
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts