Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before I sign paperwork at dealer and get a bunch of warranty crap shoved down my throat, I wanted to see others opinions on if any of the stuff the dealership tries selling is worth it. ive never bought from this dealer but other dealers have tried selling me stuff like 6k$ warranties and paint protection. Does anybody actually recommend buying any of this stuff or is the factory warranty satisfactory enough for most?

·
Administrator
16,508 Posts
Please use our excellent search function and you will find that this has been discussed including pros and cons already. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgive my stupidity, but when I search warranty the only relevant thread I see is the one I just posted.

Please use our excellent search function and you will find that this has been discussed including pros and cons already. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Oh, by the way, it isn't stupidity. You just have to try different combinations of words which can eventually lead you to what you are looking for.

·
Registered
82 Posts
the only thing I'm getting is the tire and wheel protection. not a bad investment on expensive items that aren't that hard to damage...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts