Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Price lowered to $35k

I'm selling my 1969 Mach 1. Details below.

1969 Mustang Mach 1
R-Code, Ram Air Shaker
428 Cobra Jet
C-6 Auto w/shift kit and stall converter (not original trans, no cast iron tailshaft)
Fresh built motor by a local ford racing shop in 2013, standard bore, is a Jan 1969 C-scratch CJ Block, 428 stamp in the water jacket.
Dyno tested after build, 392hp and 485 ftlb torque.
Mileage unknown, odometer reads ~83,000 but cluster is not original to the car.
Car is incredibly solid for a 47 year old car. Was originally a southern car.
I have receipts for the build and all parts purchased (unless it was a cash transaction from swap meet).
Have the Marti Report as well. Car was built April 1969.
Has fold down rear seat.
New interior (all seats) done in 2015, carpet done in 2012.
Basically was a rolling body when purchased. I had to source everything from interior (every component), to drivetrain (engine, trans, drive shaft, axles, wheels, etc), brakes, wiring, etc... Many parts came from CJ Mustang forum members.

Car has been driven to local car shows, cruise nights and other events.

Asking $XX,XXX 35,000 or best offer. I just ordered my '17 corvette so I'm a motivated seller.

More photos and details available upon request IMG_0483.jpg . Vehicle is located at my home in New Hartford, NY, about 1 hour east of Syracuse.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price lowered to $35k. PM me if interested

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
mjgraniero, I've always thought your Mustang was awesome looking from the first time you posted pictures. I know that you hate to let it go after all that hard work you put into restoring it, labor of love. It is well worth the asking price and somebody will get a killer deal!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rick! I just don't have the room for both toys any more. The stingray is getting all my attention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts