Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday, June 24, (Re-scheduled from May) 1:00pm to 6:00pm. - Fallen Officers Memorial Car Show. The town of Haymarket is hosting a car show to support families of fallen police officers.

The show is actually 2:00pm to 6:00pm, but all cars must arrive by 1:00pm. There is a $10.00 entry fee at the gate. Please RSVP by June 17, at [email protected], in the email, state your name and type of car. Address is 14600 Washington Street, Haymarket.
haymarket car show.jpg

The Haymarket Police Department in partnership with the QBE Foundation and State Farm is sponsoring a car show on Saturday June 24th from 2pm - 6pm at the QBE property at 14600 Washington Street in Haymarket Virginia. The proceeds will be going to the families of fallen officers. There will be a band, food trucks and Cookies and Cream will be open for business.

Officer Coire Oneal has been working hard organizing this event and we humbly ask that you come out and support us as we try to do something nice for the families of those officers that made the ultimate sacrifice for others.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot closer than VIR. ;)

I won't be there, either, I'm afraid. I'm headed to Bloomington Gold with my local club.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Bob, awesome worthy cause for a car show, I hope that they have max turn out for showing and fill every available spot!!!

SF
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts