Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all fathers out there. A good day for all highlighted by the pleasure of sharing experiences by owning and driving the first of the C7 series. sincerely, Charlie aka cutnout.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Happy pappies day to all of you pappies. Those of us who are close, I hope your fathers day gift comes soon and is in great condition and as desired.:eek:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Thank you. Right back at you Cutnout!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thank you and happy fathers day to all!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Happy Father's Day as well! We are headed to the NCM this morning with the family's 3 C7's. Will be there between 1100-1200. Anybody else going to be there?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
311 Posts
Took my dad for a spin today. He had a 59. Here are pics of him then and now.

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1402885485.409051.jpg

·
Registered
755 Posts
Let your father know he hasn't changed hardly at all but the car has changed enormusly. Great keeper photos for sure. As I have said before, "Like father Like son........." Good on ya Johnathandeane.....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Let your father know he hasn't changed hardly at all but the car has changed enormusly. Great keeper photos for sure. As I have said before, "Like father Like son........." Good on ya Johnathandeane.....
Thanks. Will do! He is 89 years young now and will love hearing that. FYI: he regrets everyday selling his 59; my advice to everyone is hold on to yours!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts