Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious to know what everyone's favorite quick Detailer is?

I currently use poor boys world quick Detailer and Wolfgang. I really like both and they provide a great shine. Really gives the car that "wet look"

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I was curious to know what everyone's favorite quick Detailer is?

I currently use poor boys world quick Detailer and Wolfgang. I really like both and they provide a great shine. Really gives the car that "wet look"
Adam's. Smells like strawberry.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Duragloss rinseless- mixed 2 oz per windex bottle - less scratch that true QD's- also optimum no rinse (ONR) is the same way

QD on a dirty car is a great way to mar the hell out of it, btw....the only time I use them is to get bird droppings off, never to shine the car up....

·
Registered
489 Posts
Adam's. Smells like strawberry.
Yeah it makes you want to drink it, their fender spray smells exactly like grape kool-aid.

Reactions: SlikNik

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
As Glen said QD can definitely mar the hell out of some paint...but it does have its place (though its place is not to replace a wash!)

I really like Meguiars Last Touch for a quick detail spray....only time i use it is after a wash to chase any streaks/spots i may have...and add some gloss.

Another great spray on product that adds a TON of gloss and great protection is Carpro's Reload...though it does have to be applied to a completely wax/sealant free surface (or to a coated surface such as a car coated with CQuartz Finest). Smells great...glossiest spray on product ive ever used....very slick AND offers protection...as in months worth...which is pretty crazy.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Adam's for me...glaze and detail spray.

·
Registered
117 Posts
When I purchased the car I wanted to use something I never used before. I came upon Chemical Guys and took a look at their products. I settled on the Lava Luminous Glow Infusion Wax step 1 easy to use with great results followed by the Hybrid V7 OPtical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant and Quick Detailer. After each wash and I purchased a car wash soap from them also I use the Hybrid fast easy leaves the car butter smooth. I also use it to detail the chrome wheels and the glass and transparent top and fiber carbon top. Both products have a great smell. Both will last a long time you spend a little more but don't need much. well worth the investment and taking a look at before you decide to use something else and want to switch.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant is awesome :cool:

When I purchased the car I wanted to use something I never used before. I came upon Chemical Guys and took a look at their products. I settled on the Lava Luminous Glow Infusion Wax step 1 easy to use with great results followed by the Hybrid V7 OPtical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant and Quick Detailer. After each wash and I purchased a car wash soap from them also I use the Hybrid fast easy leaves the car butter smooth. I also use it to detail the chrome wheels and the glass and transparent top and fiber carbon top. Both products have a great smell. Both will last a long time you spend a little more but don't need much. well worth the investment and taking a look at before you decide to use something else and want to switch.

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
16 Posts
Some of my favorites:
- Ultima Waterless Wash Plus: can used as a QD, waterless wash, clay lube, rinseless wash ETC
- Shine Supply Shine Mist: great QD and clay lube

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
If you want to understand more than just the basics about spray detailers/waterless wash/rinseless wash, the following video is packed with information.

Wow, that is a long video. There is not enough time today for me, but it is an interesting topic.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I'm in Florida and I like quik washing, so my cars are not winter dirty.....ever since I found rinseless a few years ago, I've never pulled out the hose for anything and get a better surface cleaning with no scratch. Yes it is possible.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Meguire's Ultimate Quick Detailer. Thanks Glen.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Meguire's Ultimate Quick Detailer. Thanks Glen.
.??

Not their detailer, too weak, their ultimate quik wax is pretty good.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts