Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stuffed up under rear bumper too.What's up with that?Holds salt anti skid stones and moisture,and it gets on the cleaning towel.

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
It serves as sound deadening. It cleans pretty easily with a regular hose. My XTS has it and it looks as good today as it did when it was new a bit more than a year ago. I like it and its functionality on RedHot's wheel wells.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
32 Posts
Manual specifically states low pressure power washers only, and at a distance of at least 12". I was surprised as I have washed all my vettes with pressure over the years. No damage as yet, but the finish has always had Zaino treatments. When the time gets closer and more on topic threads are read, I'll be asking Sal Zaino his stance on the C7 with his product line.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
Will this stuff survive a pressure washer?
I would anticipate no issues. My XTS has been through the brushless car wash a number of times and it starts with a high pressure wash aimed directly at the wheels, and as I mentioned the wheel wells still look as good as when they were new. However they come clean easily with just a normal garden hose and spray attachment on the C7.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts