Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally made it to Bowling Green! Tomorrow is the day I get my Cyber Gray Z51! We arrived late last night and are staying at The Hotel Sync~ which I highly recommend if you are taking museum delivery. The day isn't going to go by fast enough and 7:45 am won't come soon enough! Christmas came early :cool:

·
18,669 Posts
Congratulations Abe. We look forward to seeing you and your car on camera tomorrow! Recommend Rafferty's on Scottsville Rd. (Exit 22 off I-65) for dinner!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congratulations. So jealous. We will be there Tuesday night for a delivery on Wednesday. Let me know how yours goes.

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations. I am also booking for the muesum delivery but the date probably will not be until late February. I feel the excitement.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
You guys are really rolling the dice taking winter delivery though it looks like the weather will hold throughout this week, aside from the sub optimal temps for the summer tires.

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 9.02.32 AM.png

It looks like Delivery 5 has the best view, 2 CG's there, one with black wheels and yellow calipers, the other with silver/chrome wheels.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Looks like someone is taking delivery of the CG with silver wheels and Kalahari interior @ 1:45 EST but it wasn't Abe.

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 1.44.26 PM.png

Attachments

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
429 Posts
Finally made it to Bowling Green! Tomorrow is the day I get my Cyber Gray Z51! We arrived late last night and are staying at The Hotel Sync~ which I highly recommend if you are taking museum delivery. The day isn't going to go by fast enough and 7:45 am won't come soon enough! Christmas came early :cool:
Congrats! I'm heading to NC (Southport) on Weds. a.m., and then on to Philly (yeeech!) on Friday. My buddy in Southport says he hasn't yet seen a C7. He won't see mine either. It's staying warm and cozy in FL.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Congrats and have fun-it's a great experience. Have a safe trip back!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally made it back to NC. I enjoyed the entire 8 hour drive, almost wished it was longer. I reached 532 miles on my odometer. The museum delivery was great, definitely worth the money if you have never done it. I am taking it tomorrow to get the windows tinted and Wednesday to get new headers and tune. Can't wait!!

·
18,669 Posts
Abe, so glad you are loving your StingRay. Sounds like the next chapter starts tomorrow. If you have time, would you please post a picture or two in the "Owners Logbook" after your windows are tinted, and/or later when more mods are completed. And/or perhaps you would want to create your own thread and keep us updated in the following section, maybe calling it "Abe's Build" or whatever you might wish.

Stingray Build Section

You sound like a very happy owner!!!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Abe, Was that you in the pictures I grabbed? If not then I'll pull them.

BTW, congrats, it looks like you configured yours almost exactly as I will mine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Abe, so glad you are loving your StingRay. Sounds like the next chapter starts tomorrow. If you have time, would you please post a picture or two in the "Owners Logbook" after your windows are tinted, and/or later when more mods are completed. And/or perhaps you would want to create your own thread and keep us updated in the following section, maybe calling it "Abe's Build" or whatever you might wish.

Stingray Build Section

You sound like a very happy owner!!!
Thank you elegant I will........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts