Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Finally in Bowling Green!!

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Abe 
#1 ·
Finally made it to Bowling Green! Tomorrow is the day I get my Cyber Gray Z51! We arrived late last night and are staying at The Hotel Sync~ which I highly recommend if you are taking museum delivery. The day isn't going to go by fast enough and 7:45 am won't come soon enough! Christmas came early :cool:

#2 ·
Congratulations Abe. We look forward to seeing you and your car on camera tomorrow! Recommend Rafferty's on Scottsville Rd. (Exit 22 off I-65) for dinner!

#7 · (Edited)
You guys are really rolling the dice taking winter delivery though it looks like the weather will hold throughout this week, aside from the sub optimal temps for the summer tires.

Text Font Line Screenshot Technology

It looks like Delivery 5 has the best view, 2 CG's there, one with black wheels and yellow calipers, the other with silver/chrome wheels.

#9 · (Edited)
Looks like someone is taking delivery of the CG with silver wheels and Kalahari interior @ 1:45 EST but it wasn't Abe.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

Attachments

Reactions: Lipstic
#10 ·
Congrats! I'm heading to NC (Southport) on Weds. a.m., and then on to Philly (yeeech!) on Friday. My buddy in Southport says he hasn't yet seen a C7. He won't see mine either. It's staying warm and cozy in FL.

#12 ·
Congrats and have fun-it's a great experience. Have a safe trip back!

#13 ·
Finally made it back to NC. I enjoyed the entire 8 hour drive, almost wished it was longer. I reached 532 miles on my odometer. The museum delivery was great, definitely worth the money if you have never done it. I am taking it tomorrow to get the windows tinted and Wednesday to get new headers and tune. Can't wait!!

#14 ·
Abe, so glad you are loving your StingRay. Sounds like the next chapter starts tomorrow. If you have time, would you please post a picture or two in the "Owners Logbook" after your windows are tinted, and/or later when more mods are completed. And/or perhaps you would want to create your own thread and keep us updated in the following section, maybe calling it "Abe's Build" or whatever you might wish.

Stingray Build Section

You sound like a very happy owner!!!

#15 ·
Abe, Was that you in the pictures I grabbed? If not then I'll pull them.

BTW, congrats, it looks like you configured yours almost exactly as I will mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.