Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally reached 3000 status. Any estimate on about how long I have now, lol. Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Mine went to 3000 on 4/3 and was in my garage on 5/7 if this helps.

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
Things are different at the end of this model year. The production cycle is getting stretched out to fill the weeks from now through the first week of August. What is happening now is different from the normal production cycles we saw earlier this year.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I was driving it home 4 weeks after 3000 (your mileage may vary) :confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I went to 3000 5/27 and TPW was 6/16 and I watched it roll off the line at 10:30 am 6/18. The first date I could have had NCM delivery was 7/1 but my poor hubby has to be on call every day 7/1 through 7/8 so we're going to go down to Bowling Green for 7/11 pickup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered mine week before Thanksgiving 2013. Was built 3rd week of January . Dealer made arrangements to keep it at dealership until winter ended. Took possession on 3/31/2014. They trailered it to my home on a
sunny 40 degree day. Drove it right into my garage. Worth the wait!!I was surprised it came in so early, dealer told me not til April 2014. They were wrong!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to 3000 5/27 and TPW was 6/16 and I watched it roll off the line at 10:30 am 6/18. The first date I could have had NCM delivery was 7/1 but my poor hubby has to be on call every day 7/1 through 7/8 so we're going to go down to Bowling Green for 7/11 pickup.
So Ronin2014 yours was built in two days. My TPW is the 30th but I was finally told I would have it mid July or end of July. Hope it doesn't take that long to deliver because I'm only 2 1/2 hours from the plant!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
64 Posts
So Ronin2014 yours was built in two days. My TPW is the 30th but I was finally told I would have it mid July or end of July. Hope it doesn't take that long to deliver because I'm only 2 1/2 hours from the plant!!
In a similar thread lonestarvette had his built 6/13 and he just received it. Trucked from BG to Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts