Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order (Event Code 1100) on Oct. 15, my 60th birthday. The order went to 1100 on Oct. 24, to 3000 on Nov. 26, and to 3400 on Dec. 10. It was produced on Dec. 17. It was then pulled for “QC Body Inspection.” And it stayed there for five weeks. My salesman, Chris, at Grabiak Chevrolet has done a great job of keeping me informed with a call weekly or when anything changed. He called today to tell me that the transporter with my Corvette on it left the Bowling Green Plant at 2:23PM yesterday, Jan. 21. Finally! It should arrive at the dealers today or tomorrow. They will need about half a day for PDI. It is not supposed to snow on Friday, so hopefully I will be able to get it home. After five weeks of waiting I am more than ready!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Congrats Scott53!

Although I live on the opposite side of the State, I've been to Grabiak a few times with the Adams Polishes team....nice dealership, nice people. Oh, and Carbone's.....nice Italian food!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Very good Scott congradulation it's always interesting to see a brother receive it's 60 anniversery gift. I had ordered mine at the same date in october ,i had no news, but i'm luckey with the arrival of Z06 i change my mind and i transform my order in a Z06and i am the firs one order on my actuel dealer.:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats Scott53!

Although I live on the opposite side of the State, I've been to Grabiak a few times with the Adams Polishes team....nice dealership, nice people. Oh, and Carbone's.....nice Italian food!
Thanks. The people at Grabiak's are indeed super to deal with. The spring Detailing Clinic is a fun day. I've attend all accept for 2013 as I had a schedule conflict and missed it. I plan to have the C7 there this year. Hope to see you there. Carbone's is good food, and plenty of it. We had dinner there two weeks ago.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats! ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1390426125.474502.jpg

Picked it up today!!!!

John P. Dwyer

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks. The people at Grabiak's are indeed super to deal with. The spring Detailing Clinic is a fun day. I've attend all accept for 2013 as I had a schedule conflict and missed it. I plan to have the C7 there this year. Hope to see you there. Carbone's is good food, and plenty of it. We had dinner there two weeks ago.
Bought my first Corvette from Chris' dad Sam! Carbones one of our favorite spots.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought my first Corvette from Sam too. I bought the 2nd, 3rd, and this one from Chris. I saw Sam the summer before he passed away and he was still driving a Corvette. He walked with a cane, but was still a Corvette guy!

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Administrator
16,306 Posts
Looking good John!:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats
I pick mine up tomorrow in Bowling Green.
Thinking twice about driving it home to NJ after all the snow we just had.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats to both Scott and John!!! Enjoy the ride.....wishing it was T-shirt weather in NC!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts