Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my original order for my Z51-C7 coupe in February of this year and went on my dealers waiting list.
I got the call today, I am at 3000 status with a TPW date of 8/25/14. :cool:
This will be my first Corvette (American sports car) as I love the Italians, very excited to get it.
Capture.JPG
Capture 2.JPG

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
That's one nicely equipped Z51 with a classic color combo, lots of CF and the new 8 speed auto. Can't wait for a review of the car and the trans from a new Corvette owner comparing it to your previous rides. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats! Nice build out package. It will be worth your wait.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats!!! I hope I get the same call soon on my arctic white I just ordered.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I placed my original order for my Z51-C7 coupe in February of this year and went on my dealers waiting list.
I got the call today, I am at 3000 status with a TPW date of 8/25/14. :cool:
This will be my first Corvette (American sports car) as I love the Italians, very excited to get it.
View attachment 10408
View attachment 10409
May I enquire if the UVF-front vision camera is an available option or a standard feature in the 2015 C7 ? You have very nice options, congrats !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The UVF-front vision camera was not a selectable option.
I believe it is part of the new Performance Data Recorder which is now standard with the 3LT package.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The UVF-front vision camera was not a selectable option.
I believe it is part of the new Performance Data Recorder which is now standard with the 3LT package.
Thank you for the clarification. Appreciate the reply. Hope you post photos once you receive your C7.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats & Welcome back to the USA.
CUSA

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Darkkaangel, congrats on your C7 masterpiece order and a Christmas list of options nice!

SF
Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts