Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi
Do you do the cquartz? If so how much does it cost and how long does it hold for?

I'm in Houston waiting from my c7 convertible touch red.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Topgun, yes I am an authorized installer for Cquartz Finest. The coating comes with a 2 year warranty, should it happen to "fail" in that 2 year span, I will asses the coating and reapply if need be at no additional charge. I have had the original formula on my car for 2 years and 9 months. Still to this day the water falls right off of the car. The newer version is much more superior to the original, meaning if the car is properly maintained, you will get 2 years no problem. I have used other ceramic coatings and NOTHING compares to the level of gloss, shine, and protection that Cquartz Finest is able to give. I will send you a message detailing price. If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi
Do you do the cquartz? If so how much does it cost and how long does it hold for?

I'm in Houston waiting from my c7 convertible touch red.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Here is everything you wanted to know about Cquartz >>>> CarPro Professional Car Coatings - CarPro Global - HOME
Before any Cquarts, 22ple, Aquartz, Element 119, GTechniq EXO, Opti22 make sure your paint as been polished as best you can as these are long lasting clear paint coating's unlike wax which you apply regularly.

I personally prefer to detail and clean my rides myself.
I use Chemical Guys, Poorboys , Menzerna

There really isn't a best product as everyone will have there own opinion and if you think high cost means better then
This wax Edit Could be the best in the world >> POLISHANGEL ® | -"X"- Carnauba Paste Wax | POLISHANGEL® USA buffing.gif

Sent from my PC using Firefox Browser

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi urrtoast. You are correct, there isn't a "perfect" product out there. It is what is best for you and what you like best. My clients have always told me how great the car looks after detailing their cars. Once I started using Finest from Cauartz, the level of enthusiasm from my clients has been something I have never seen. I will get calls, texts, and emails months after applying this coating to their vehicles with them saying how excited they are with it, or how well it works. I actually have a guy that sent me a video of him washing his C6 because he was amazed at how the water just ran off the car.

There are tons of waxes out there, yes, and there are only a couple of ceramic coatings, but nothing I have used comes close to what this product does as far as protection and how much easier it makes life keeping your car clean. Most of the clients I have that now have Cquartz Finest on their car, maintain it themselves. The expensive waxes that are out there, like the carnaubas will only give you about 2-3 months depending on how much you drive the car. They attract a lot of dust and don't really do much more than make your car shine for a couple of months. Cquartz Finest on the other hand will not only give you astonishing protection, but will also provide protection against micro marring and light swirl marks. Having Finest applied to your vehicle is like adding another layer of clear coat. There honestly isn't anything that compares to it on the market today. Some will definitely see it as something that is too expensive, but your vehicle is the 2nd biggest investment you can make. What better way to protect that than to use the absolute best ceramic coating out there? I have had clients that were skeptical, once they saw the finished product, I was scheduled to apply this costing to their other vehicles. Your car, simply put, will look amazing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, polish angel is very expensive, but Zymol had a carnauba wax a few years ago that was $45,000. Makes that Polish Angel wax look like chump change. Lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Also, polish angel is very expensive, but Zymol had a carnauba wax a few years ago that was $45,000. Makes that Polish Angel wax look like chump change. Lol
PT Barnum (or David Hannum) was right...."There's a sucker born every minute!"

·
Registered
1 Posts
That C7 looks great with Finest!! Always a product I've wanted to try, however, there is another authorized installer too close for me to get it.

As for the polishangel X wax, not only is it 89% Carnauba by volume, it can also be matched to a car's specific color. Though, it is not the most expensive wax polishangel sells. There is a Concept Wax which goes for a bit more than that Zymol. However, it is a Concept Wax, kind of like a concept car I suppose.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Andy, it will depend on what condition the paint is in. I will first have to polish, this can be anything from a very light polish to a multi stage process. The red one in the pictures received a light polish but on the hood and fenders, I had to do a 2 stage correction because there were some deeper swirl marks. If you would like, I can meet you sometime to look at your car and to give you a quote on the job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts