Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else seen another C7 on the road other than the one they drive? Just saw one the other day at the store, first one I've ever seen, really beautiful, and it was one of the only times I didn't go out with my camera, so I had to settle for a iPhone photo, but here it is. Mine is the torch red Vert......Anyone else with stories/photos? Cheers! Two Vettes 2.jpg

·
Registered
118 Posts
Have seen about 10 on the road. Haven't seen mine yet. Still at 1100.
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I'm darn sure that the other Vettes out there have seen my tailights, well maybe a blur of them.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
810 Posts
In Northern NJ, I have seen 2 in the wild, and I drive about 400 miles/week. Guessing it's because the roads are still crappy and dirty from winter. I'm only now seeing older model Corvettes come out of hibernation, very slowly. This makes my pending order all the more exciting, because I've never touched a new one or sat in one yet.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I live in Atlanta and have had about 6 or 8 sightings. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen more. I've probably seen more Lambos and Ferraris over the last 6 months than I have StingRays.

MrG 69
Enjoying every mile in my CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, Nav, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum App **

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
None at all. I've seen some Mercedes coupes, Shelby Mustangs, various Audi's, Dodge Challengers/Chargers, and Nissan Zs, but all seem to want to avoid the Stingray. Jacked-up 4X$s and 4 cylinder imports with oversized wings on the trunk deck all seem to want to race. Not happening.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have seen about 8 of them

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
I see a couple on the road each week and upwards of a half dozen at our Saturday Cars and Coffee. :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have not seen a single one here in Bay Area (CA) since I started looking (Dec 2013)!

I have a torch red but really want to see the other colors (especially blue) and a vert.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Saw my first one a week ago. A red vert. That said, I'm not counting the captives parked at Griot's Garage for Caffeine and Gasoline (mine included).

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
The only ones I have seen here in the Bay Area are in Boardwalk's showroom, or sitting outside waiting for the owner to stop by and pick it up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've seen two in the Fort Worth area. One in early Jan. which is what caused me to go order mine. And then another one in early Feb. First one was Arctic White and second was Torch Red. Took delivery of my AW on 3/7 and haven't seen another C7 since. I appreciate the few other C7 owners staying away so I can garner more of the attention while I'm driving around!

·
Registered
475 Posts
In Northern NJ, I have seen 2 in the wild, and I drive about 400 miles/week. Guessing it's because the roads are still crappy and dirty from winter. I'm only now seeing older model Corvettes come out of hibernation, very slowly. This makes my pending order all the more exciting, because I've never touched a new one or sat in one yet.
That may have been me out there that you saw this past weekend in nj. Great top down weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I've seen one Crystal Red convertible twice in the last two weeks here locally in Greenville. Wonder if he is on this forum?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Myblue, haven't seen yours yet. Only a white one recently, which I frantically waved down on a residential street and ended up yaking with the driver/owner for about 10 minutes. Thankfully he did not think I was a car jacker. The other was an unknown dark color I spotted coming towards me at dawn. Only recognized it by the distinctive headlights.

Both sightings, I was so excited I felt like I had just spotted a UFO. Perhaps more excited, as the prospect of owning my very own UFO is very slim indeed, whereas I can almost smell the leather of my new C7....less than two months to go!

·
Registered
475 Posts
The two months seems like a long time but it will be worth the wait when car arrives. Look forward to seeing you on the road.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hadn't seen one since I picked mine up last November until last Friday. Then I saw one on Saturday and two on Sunday. Guess the weather here in South Jersey got better for a couple of days. We had snow again last night.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I've seen a few at the Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings but none on the road here in Richmond.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
77 Posts
Haven't seen a single one in New York state yet. But Spring is right around the corner so I'm sure I'll see one soon. It really makes me wish that my car was delivered already!! :mad:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Spotted TWO today! Cyber Gray and Arctic White.

They were both coups, as were all the others I have seen on the road. Interesting.

MrG 69
Enjoying every mile in my CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, Nav, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum App **

1 - 20 of 32 Posts