Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Corvette, America's seminal sports car, turned 60 this year. After consistently expanding the performance and handling envelope of the sixth-generation 'Vette with standout variants such as the Z06 and ZR1, Chevrolet had likely reached the limits of that platform. Enter the Corvette Stingray, which literally stole the show at the Detroit Auto Show last January, headlining the seventh generation of General Motors' perennial halo car. This spectacular entrance was followed, shortly after, by the unveiling of the Stingray convertible at the Geneva Motor Show.

**READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW HERE**

·
Registered
186 Posts
The Corvette, America's seminal sports car, turned 60 this year. After consistently expanding the performance and handling envelope of the sixth-generation 'Vette with standout variants such as the Z06 and ZR1, Chevrolet had likely reached the limits of that platform. Enter the Corvette Stingray, which literally stole the show at the Detroit Auto Show last January, headlining the seventh generation of General Motors' perennial halo car. This spectacular entrance was followed, shortly after, by the unveiling of the Stingray convertible at the Geneva Motor Show.

**READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW HERE**
This article mentions a "launch mode" available when you are in track mode. Does anyone have any detailed understanding of how launch mode works and what it does? I know this is available on a GT-R and have seen lots of people complain about it on these boards before and the damage it can cause to your transmission. I want to make sure I use it properly!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Elegant that rocks and is exactly the color combo of my car the way I ordered it. I ordered an automatic though do you know if this still works with an automatic?
Thanks,
D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts