Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's here, but not available on mobile devices (though you can save and watch on traditional computer later).

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Fun video. At one point it seems like they said they ordered as soon as the unveil and at another point it seems like they said they got a call just 2 weeks ago and asked if they wanted the first Museum delivery. Do you think they mean they ordered just a couple of weeks ago or back in June?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for the post, Elegant. It gave me chills of excitement for the FL couple. I can't imagine my own excitement when I pick up my Stingray at NCM in a few eeks

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Fun video. At one point it seems like they said they ordered as soon as the unveil and at another point it seems like they said they got a call just 2 weeks ago and asked if they wanted the first Museum delivery. Do you think they mean they ordered just a couple of weeks ago or back in June?
I believe they ordered right after the reveal but the process for museum delivery is the NCM staff call you once the vehicle is released, roughly 2 weeks before it's available for delivery, to schedule the delivery date. I'm sure that's when they got the call and were asked if they wanted to be number 1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts