Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my almost 5 year old granddaughter asked for and got her first ride today. Followed the manual instructions for child seat install and the air bag was off. She wanted the top off and we did a short ride to the next local town and back. Seemed to enjoy it. Anyway, a milestone! Got to keep nudging them along. We were babysitting for a few days and when Grandma sent a picture to her mom (our daughter) she was apoplectic until I told her the air bag was off and the seat properly secured per the owner's manual. I think we are now entering the period of life during which we preface ideas with a grandchild with "Don't tell your mom about this..."--Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
At our house we have a rule what happens at grandparents house stays at grandparents house. That includes ice cream, candy,cookies and food that doesn't say "organically grown"...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
14,879 Posts
Priceless Bob! Definitely looks like you have Corvette enthusiast there. Thanks for sharing with us. :cool:

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
That third photo says it all! Congratulations

·
Registered
840 Posts
Seeing your thread reminded of quality time with my grandson of the same age some time back. . Apparently he picked up my fondness for cleaning and polishing the automobile. In this case my 72 Nova.
As you said no worries started them young appreciating the automobile.

20160723_082546.jpg

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
15snow-ray
Stingray Corvette Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to the 7th Gen Corvette Stingray. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing