Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
18,670 Posts
Nice to see that at least part of GM recognizes what all of us here on StingRay Forums do, that you are a class act Mike!

Hope you win it, for it would be well deserved!!!

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
That is fantastic Mike, congratulations on your well deserved nomination! Here's hoping you win!:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to see that at least part of GM recognizes what all of us here on StingRay Forums do, that you are a class act Mike!

Hope you win it, for it would be well deserved!!!
Just getting GM's recognition is awesome.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Well deserved Mike!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I have never met Mike nor have I ordered from him. When I see the forum posts about Mike and his customers, I get a sense of Mike's passion for Corvettes and his selfless concideration for his customers. Congratulations on the nomination and thanks for doing what you do!

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations Mike, the nomination is well deserved, but why did it take them 36 years to realize it! This recognizes you for being in a class of your own. Again, congratulations.
In all honesty...maybe GM is listening and caring what the customers think on the dealership level. I have seen the good the bad and the ugly with GM's cars over the last 37 yrs selling Corvettes...

The vehicles that GM has in it's lineup now are fantastic vehicles...and the Stingray truly is World Class in every way. I have never had so many foreign sports car buyers raving about the Corvette.

I will keep you all posted on how I end up...win or lose...
"we" still win just by being acknowledged at the dealership level...we the customers voices count.

·
Registered
398 Posts
What a great time to be recognized for your loyalty and devotion to the promotion and sale of this world class car. Congratulations, Mike, from San Diego, CA., on your nomination. We are all pulling for you. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Congratulations Mike. What a wonderful recognition. I hope you win it, too! Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations Mike, From California
What a great time to be recognized for your loyalty and devotion to the promotion and sale of this world class car. Congratulations, Mike, from San Diego, CA., on your nomination. We are all pulling for you. Good Luck!!
Thank you very much. I probably have delivered 50 Stingrays to California residents this past yr...I appreciate your support.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
817 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS MIKE! I truly hope you are picked!

I'm a retired geezer who spent my entire career in sales. I have seen everything from great salespeople to totally worthless. So, I think I'm pretty good at spotting a sales person worthy of my business. Yep, my Z06 is on order with Mike Furman. BUT...little did I know the guy was a freaking rock star!

No question Mike deserves the recognition. And I sincerely hope GM makes him not only the first dealership person to be nominated...but also the first dealership person to get the award. Unquestionably, Mike Furman DESERVES the recognition. He worked decades to achieve what he has done.

Regardless of the outcome, in my opinion, Mike Furman being nominated for such a prestigious award sends a loud and clear message that hard work, integrity, and a customer focus is indeed the path to success. In an industry that, at times, has earned a well deserved lousy reputation, Mike has elevated himself above it all and emerged as a breath of fresh air. GM has an opportunity to send a profound message not only to all of GM employees, but all dealership employees and other business partner employees as well.

Regardless of the final decision, you already won Mike!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Mike, congrats on your nomination for such a prestigious award. From all the stories and post I've read about you Mike, you seem like a very humble man who would go above and beyond to help anybody. We all know that the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is a world class all around performance vehicle. We all want that deal of a lifetime and you make it happen if it all possible. But after it is all said and done, we all sit back and think of the way we were treated, before, during, and after the purchase of our wonderful C7 masterpiece. Mike I don't think you will ever have a problem with any customers you have dealt with, they seem so genuinely happy and 120% satisfied. GM take note, we are a Corvette Nation and Mike will continue to build his list of Corvette owners nationwide!!!!

SF
Rick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts