Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll be there but I live about 3 miles away so not much of a cruise to get there. My C7 is still on order , won't have it either. Weather is looking good for this weekend, should be a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Frig. I'll be only getting home Sunday afternoon. :(

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there but I live about 3 miles away so not much of a cruise to get there. My C7 is still on order , won't have it either. Weather is looking good for this weekend, should be a great weekend.
I'll pick up my Father at 5:00am and head on over. It should take us about 2 - 2.5 hours to get there. I'll have to keep an eye out for the MSP and OPP.
Mine is a Blade Silver non Z51 car. Look for red pinstriped stock wheels.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cruzn, , the OPP are on the 401 and they have a real focus around Chatham. When you get to within 10 miles of Chatham you need to watch your speed and about 20 miles past Chatham. That area is heavily patrolled, they have a OPP station in Chatham which does nothing but traffic duty on the 401 which is kind of unusual. If you run into a cop anywhere else it is usually random. You can almost always count on radar thru that area. They are usually ok with 10-15 km (not mph) over the limit. I will keep my eye out for the C7's at the show. Have a safe trip !

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are crossing at the Bluewater Bridge and taking the 402 to exit #82.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts