Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Floor liners...anyone using them?

4K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  dewilhite 
#1 ·
Was considering WeatherTech floor liners. I've had them on other non-Vette vehicles. The quality and fit were OK.

Anyone using the WeatherTechs in their Vette? Any other options out there of higher quality?

#4 ·
I believe Songcat has them in his, but he is off line. You might PM him.

Reactions: Z06 Owned
#6 ·
I have the weathertech liners and am satisfied with them.They definitely protect the interior and remain in place. It takes some getting used to the plastic feeling under your feet when you are used to carpet, but it it worth it for the protection they offer.

#11 · (Edited)
They look really good!

The last set I installed in the wife's Touareg wore into the carpet, through the mat, in the throttle area where your heal sits. But, it took 40K miles of use.

If you plan to keep your Vette, consider adding some sort of padding under that area.

Based on that photo, I will be a repeat WeatherTech buyer.

#15 ·
I like the look of the WeatherTech liners, they look like they will fit snug.

SF
Rick

#18 ·
That is actually a requirement for many organizations. I know that when I've been tech'd prior to a HPDE or during the drivers meeting at various auto crosses they instruct everyone to remove the floor mats if they haven't done so already.

#19 ·
I installed Weather Tech front mats and also in the cargo area and they are very well made, fit perfectly and really protect all areas completely. My only complaint is with the front mats that come with these little clip-on rings that are supposed to clamp onto fuzzy pads on the bottom of the mat, sort of like Velcro. The problem is either the fuzzy pad comes unstuck or the clip-on rings pull off the OEM capture knobs. I just reinstall these as needed, but seeing this problem after only couple months doesn't bode well for long-term survival.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.